Support Our Vision for a Healthy Future
We are expanding our work! We plan to develop the health promotion and employability skills of 20,000 promotores by 2017. Based on that, we anticipate that:
- 60,000,000 Californians will learn about good health practices from trained and trusted community promotoras (300 on average per promotora)
- Low-income communities will realize an aggregate increase of $288,000,000 in earnings
- At least one quarter of participating promotoras will transition to paid work
- Promotoras will increase their annual earnings by 50% or more, or at least $15,000
- Promotoras’ families will experience an increase of household earning of at least 25% and greater financial security
Every donation helps us sustain and expand our work to deliver lifesaving health care to those who need it most.
You’re just a click away from making a profound difference in someone’s life.